永利app官方下载 EVENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
永利app官方下载 is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all event participants. All participants including but not limited to attendees, 演讲者, 志愿者, 参展商, 工作人员, and service providers, are expected to abide by the following Events Code of Conduct. This code applies to all 永利app官方下载 related events including virtual meetings and those sponsored by other organizations held in conjunction with 永利app官方下载 events, either in public or private facilities. In addition, 永利app官方下载 members must adhere to the 永利app官方下载 Code of Ethics.
- Treat others with respect, 包容性, and consideration, recognizing that this event is a place for diversity of views and opinions.
- Communicate openly with respect for others and avoid personal attacks.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and others. Alert event 工作人员 if you notice harassment or any discriminatory, 咄咄逼人的, or exclusionary behavior or speech as soon as possible.
- Respect the rules and policies of the meeting venue, 酒店, 永利app官方下载 contracted facility, or any other associated venue or site.
- Wear your event name badge at all times.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form is not tolerated.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee, 演讲者, 志愿者, 参展商, 工作人员, service provider, or other meeting guest will not be tolerated. (Examples of unacceptable behavior include but are not limited to verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, 残疾, physical appearance, 体型, 比赛, 宗教, and national origin; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations; and threatening or stalking any person.)
- Disruption of sessions, in the solutions exchange or at other events organized by 永利app官方下载 at the venue, 酒店, 永利app官方下载 contracted facility, or other associated venue or site, 是不允许的.
- Knowingly violating copyright, or copying presenter information without obtaining written permission, 如果有必要的话, 是不允许的.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Anyone requested to cease unacceptable behavior by a 永利app官方下载 工作人员 member is expected to comply immediately. 永利app官方下载 will not tolerate such behavior and reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary and appropriate in its sole discretion, including expulsion from the event without warning or refund, exclusion from future events, and other consequences allowed under organizational policy.
REPORTING UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please contact any member of the 永利app官方下载 工作人员. On-site team members wear name badges and are located at the registration desk, or you may also contact email@example.com if you are on-site or attending virtually.
永利app官方下载 reserves the right to modify or revise this policy at any time with or without notice. In the event of an emergency, please contact local authorities immediately.
CONDUCT REQUIREMENTS DURING COVID-19
永利app官方下载 is committed to continuously providing a safe and healthy environment for all event participants and 工作人员. In addition to the 永利app官方下载 Events Code of Conduct, all participants are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions implemented to protect against the spread of COVID-19 such as social distancing, 面具戴, personal hygiene and hand sanitization, adherence to pathway signage, self-monitoring, and self-reporting. These precautions are outlined in further detail in the registration email to participants. As with the Code of Conduct, refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration, without receiving a refund.